What to do in the event of liability losses?

Liability insurance deals with financial claims caused by your misconduct. Under statutory regulation, the policy covers the risks of everyday life as well as any activities as an intern. The policy includes any third-party claims as well as any personal damage to you, your children and other persons living in your household caused by an au pair up to the maximum sum insured; in addition, the policy also covers damage to immovable property of the host family.

Please notify us immediately in case of liability losses.

Notification of liability losses is handled by:
Abteilung Leistung (Claims Department)
Eisenerzstr. 34
53819 Neunkirchen-Seelscheid
Email: claims@dr-walter.com

Tel: +49 2247 9194-31
Fax: +49 2247 9194-20

Click here for the right claim forms.

Do you require advice?
Your contacts:
Corporate Clients

Patricia Cürten, Nancy Kannenberg and
Sandra Battocchio from our
International Programs team.

Phone: +49 2247 9194-945
Fax: +49 2247 9194-306
Email: international@dr-walter.com